Good evening, actually it could be the evening, it could be the morning or it could be the afternoon when you read this. I'm writing at night. So today, right now, I've decided to really start blogging. I've been told many times to blog and the time is right so here goes.
I've been following Super Tuesday pretty crazily, or as much as I can. There's so much that's happening and could happen in the next few days in the US. On the Democratic side, there's the possibility of a woman being chosen as the nominee to run for president, or an African American who has a shot.
Obama looks as if he's picking up the endorsements in a big way, whether it turns out into votes is a different story. There are a lot of people opining about Super Tuesday, like John Aravosis who wrote about the confusion that may come out of the contests. I was confused in even reading the specifics. With that in mind, Obama just released a campaign video which I think rocks. It's one of those videos that are totally inspiring. As of posting, it has over 10K hits, as to when I post again, it should be much larger.
Anyway, that goes for my first post.
No comments:
Post a Comment